The newly opened Liliha Bakery in Waikiki is a must-visit not just for their yummy pastries however their different meals choice as nicely!
We crave some sweets now and again and such as you, I additionally love consuming them (although I’ve to contemplate my eating regimen, tips on how to say “no” to desserts? haha!) Effectively, desserts are additionally identified to minimize our stress, as a result of it makes us pleased (I don’t know if it’s simply me! lol) So long as we eat the correct quantity relying on our well being situation, then there received’t be any drawback.
Because of this, each time I journey, I at all times search for a spot to eat some sweets that may fulfill my cravings. After all, I used to be in Hawaii so it’s unsurprising that there are a variety of choices. I used to be in Waikiki for some time once I came upon concerning the newly-opened Liliha Bakery.
About Liliha Bakery Waikiki
Liliha Bakery opened in 1950. They make muffins and pastries from scratch utilizing native elements. The baking methodology that’s distinctive to them has been in apply for many years sustaining the identical authentic deliciousness of the meals!
It began its growth in 2014 opening the second department on Nimitz Freeway, and it’s the third and fourth situated within the Ala Moana Buying Middle Macy’s (March 2019) and their latest, the Worldwide Market Place in Waikiki (November 2021).
Other than signature muffins and bread, Liliha Bakery additionally provide custom-made muffins for various event on the authentic location in Kuakini. Of their menu, you’ll discover 150 baked items that may absolutely fulfill all of your candy cravings!
What to Order?
As I discussed above, there are actually 150 baked merchandise accessible on their menu so selecting the perfect one to eat is a tough resolution.
I visited their Waikiki location, and these are the meals which you can attempt.
Waffard, a waffle, custard, blueberries, strawberries, blended nuts & whipped cream all mixed to create a mouthful of deliciousness. It’s also possible to add eggs, sausage, spam, ham, and so forth., as an add-on with an extra cost.
For his or her breakfast choice, attempt their Nation Type Omelet, which consists of two eggs scrambled with inexperienced & spherical onions, tomatoes, spinach, & selection of: bacon, ham, Vienna sausage, pork sausage, Portuguese sausage, or Spam. Other than that, one other one you shouldn’t miss is the Smoke Pork Stomach & Eggs, it has strips of pork stomach smoked in-house with 2 eggs! The odor may be very alluring. Yum!
If you’d like extra than simply breakfast meals, you possibly can attempt their Carved Prime Rib served with their well-known butter roll, rice, corn, and your selection of blended greens or potato-mac salad. Their salad choice can be an ideal dish to stability your meal; Arugula Salad with grilled salmon, Spinach Salad with grilled shrimp, Cobb Salad with grilled rooster.
After all, A dine-in at Liliha Bakery isn’t full with out making an attempt their pastries. Quite a lot of selections to select from! Puffs, Donuts, Danishes, Squares & Rounds, Rolls, and extra! From the Coco Puff to Strawberry Shortcake, your cravings for sweets shall be happy right here.
Be aware: This worth record is from their foremost web site.
Liliha Bakery Greatest Sellers
- Final Berries & Nuts – $16.95
- Waffard – $16.95
- Nation Type Omelet – $16.50
- Smoked Pork Stomach & Eggs – $18.95
- Kim Chee Fried Rice – $18.95
- Loco Moco with Fried Rice – $19.50
Each day Specials
- Carved Prime Rib – 10 oz. ($29.65), 16 oz. ($38.95)
- Carved Prime Rib & Lobster Tail – $49.95
- New York Steak and Shrimp – $39.95
- Mushroom Hen – $19.50
Lunch & Dinner
- Hamburger Steak (Floor Chuck) – $18.95
- Hen Karaage – $18.95
- Arugula Salad with grilled salmon – $21.95
- Spinach Salad with grilled shrimp – $21.95
- Cobb Salad with grilled rooster – $21.95
- Final Bacon Cheeseburger with Mushrooms – $19.95
Liliha Bakery Pastries
- Coco Puff – $2.19
- Cream Puff – $2.19
- Inexperienced Tea Puff – $2.29
- Apple Danish – $2.89
- Blueberry Danish – $2.89
- Cinnamon Almond Danish – $2.89
- Ham & Cheese Roll – $3.49
- Ham, Onion, Bacon Roll – $3.49
- Tuna & Ham Roll – $3.49
- Taro Roll – $6.59
- Apricot Scone – $3.29
- Blueberry Scone – $3.29
- Cranberry Scone – $3.29
- Apple Malasada – $3.49
- Boston Cream Donut – $3.59
- Maple Bacon Donut – $3.49
- Croissant Donut – $2.59
- Glazed Donut Twist – $1.80
- French Donut – $2.25
- Poi Mochi Donut – $2.39
Squares & Rounds
- Blueberry Cream Sq. – $3.80
- Bread Pudding – $2.59
- Chocolate Cherry Sq. – $2.59
- Corn Bread – $2.19
- Fruit Basket with Custard – $4.95
- Lemon Coconut Sq. – $2.69
- Jello Cream Sq. – $3.29
- Pineapple Spherical – $4.39
- An Pan – $2.99
- Apple Turnover – $3.55
- Butter Horn – $2.95
- Chocolate Croissant – $3.25
- Chocolate E’clair – $3.79
- Ensemada – $3.29
- Candy Potato Crescent – $2.79
Baked and Packed
- Brownies dozen – $9.50
- Chocolate Chip dozen – $5.99
- Girl Fingers dozen – $6.50
- Russian Tea Cookies dozen – $7.89
- Sesame Cookies dozen – $7.99
- Candy Bread – $8.50
Refrigerated Desserts and Pies
- Banana Royale Cake – $29.50
- Dream Cake – $28.50
- Strawberry Shortcake – $34.50
- Chocolate Cream Pie – $19.50
- Cheesecake – $10.95
Cupcakes & Muffin (All for $3.49)
- Banana Chantilly Cupcake
- Embellished Cupcake
- Blueberry Streusel
- Chocolate Oreo Cupcake
- Rocky Highway Cupcake
- Guava Crammed Cupcake
- All Butter Pound Cake – $8.75
- Banana Chantilly Loaf – $8.95
- Chocolate Dobash Cake – $28.50
- Chiffon Cake – $7.95
These are solely a number of the meals. You’ll be able to see extra of their menus right here.