Christina McEvoy and household are full-time vacationers, out of doors journey journey consultants, content material creators and bloggers.
They’ve been sluggish touring by way of Central and South America since Jan 2019 and are at the moment in Chile, the place they acquired “caught” through the pandemic.
They’ve two boys and love to hunt bodily challenges and off-the-beaten-path locations alongside their travels.
Along with offering ideas for journey journey locations, Christina additionally teaches individuals the best way to efficiently receives a commission to journey utilizing Instagram by working with manufacturers and locations.
We talk about:
- Macs Discover journey again nation snowboarding up a volcano in Chili and down.
- How their household motto “We are able to do laborious issues” drives their quest for journey and why it enhances their adventures collectively.
- What robust journey moments pressure you to do.
- How Christina and Eric’s background formed their thirst for journey and their journey fashion.
- How they will afford to journey full time.
- How they began their Instagram account and the way it introduced them superb journey alternatives.
- What their fears about taking the leap into full time journey and the way they overcame it.
- The fears that members of the family can have if you select to journey full time and the way it might impression you
- What’s it like touring with teenagers and distinctive challenges of it.
- How they deal with education on the street
- Latin American adventures that may make you now wish to pack your baggage and go!
- Why you wish to consider utilizing long run as a substitute of quick time period (the best way to overcome dad or mum guilt)
- Model of journey – how lengthy, the place how – all of the logistics.
- Why housesitting hasn’t been an ideal possibility (we agree!)
- Christina’s new enterprise enterprise Instasuccess – how she acquired began and why
- The hazards of the Squirrel syndrome
Remember to subscribe and go away a overview